It’s time to be pampered!
- Visitors should arrive at least 30 minutes before treatment and avoid heavy meals about an hour before.
- Go ahead and enjoy the special spa atmosphere.
- For your convenience: wet and dry sauna, salt room and a luxurious lounge, including hot drinks, cold drinks, and light refreshments.
- The entrance to the spa area is from the age of 16 and above.
- Horizon spa clients are entitled to a %25 discount when using the hotel’s parking facilities.
Time of treatment
- In order for all of our clients to enjoy the full amount of time set for their treatment, all treatments will begin and end at a predetermined time.
- It is recommended to have a hot shower or visit the sauna before entering the treatment.
- A health declaration must be signed before commencing any treatment and/or use of the spa facilities.
- Payment must be made at the reception before receiving treatment.
Equipment for your convenience
- When you arrive at the spa you will receive a bathrobe, a towel, slippers and a personal compartment for your use during your stay at the spa.
Is it acceptable to leave a tip?
- A tip can be given at your discretion as an appreciation to the professional staff for treatment and service to your satisfaction.
- If you can’t make it to the treatment, please provide us with at least 24 hours’ notice of cancellation, otherwise, you will be charged 50% of the treatment value.
- Treat a loved one on their birthday, anniversary, or any other joyous occasion with gift vouchers of your choice.